Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sitio Marang, Antipas, Cotabato
 May 8, 2017

H.R. Manager
Sumifru Agricultural Company

Dear Sir/Madam,
                I am writing to apply for the position of a clerk/encoder or other computer-related jobs in your company. I have recently completed a degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at the Cotabato Foundation College of Science and Technology – Main Campus. Over the past years of my study, during my freshmen and sophomore years both summer period. I have had the opportunity to participate in an on-job-training at the Cooperative Office – Municipal Hall of Arakan and at the Alternative Learning System (ALS) Office – Arakan Chapter. These involved working with the LGU Employees at the same time letting myself involved to the problems they are facing specifically in the financial matters by totaling their loans and by presenting their payments’ balance. On the other hand, working together with the teachers and students at the ALS (Alternative Learning System) is somewhat understanding more the deficiencies faced by the facilitators and students in reaching their goals by looking at them with a happy face accepting their certificates I made during their graduation. Through this combination of skills and experience, I am confident that I could be an additional asset to your staffs.
                My resume is enclosed for your review. If you have questions or wish to arrange an interview, I may be reached at 09098174693. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,


Jerianne Ena C. David 

No comments:

Post a Comment